Sunday, May 14, 2017

High Bun with Braid Before and Later

These first pictures were my first attempts at a high bun with a braid.

 
Finally, I made her VERY fine super long, uneven, curly hair into the below high bun with a braid!  I am still very proud of this.  I realize it may be a bit big but for my first comp season ever, we both survived and I felt good about how her bun/braid ended up each competition this season!


 
Phew!  Survived this bun with a braid!  I only have to do this two more times this year for rehearsal and recitals!  (Yep...two recitals as she takes a rec class plus on a team!)  I know she is a lightweight compared to many that take lots of classes. My shy girl needed to start small.  We found out she loves dance so much and doesn't tire of it!
 
Happy Mother's Day and keep on Dance Mommin'!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment