Monday, May 15, 2017

Coming Soon: Reflection

My next few posts will be about "Reflection!"

I will be reflecting on this past year's season of Dance.  Teams, Competitions, Rec Classes with Team Classes, and more. 

I will focus on Reflection because the season has pretty much ended (just the recital and recital rehearsals left to go).  I want to reflect so the coming up season will make sense knowing how our first year went/was....a Background of information...if you will.  :-)


Today my daughter has her last "real" Ballet (Rec) Class for the season. I say real because the recital is coming up this weekend and after that is over...they get to try out other classes, etc...  The transition from this season into the Summer classes begin.

Have a Happy Day,

Dance Mommin' Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment