Tuesday, January 23, 2018

My dancer girl's latest YouTube Videos

Hello Dancer Friends!

My dancer daughter has a new video out...actually a couple since my last post.  The "What I got for Christmas" video shows that she got a "bling kit" for Christmas.  We are hoping to get some likes and comments saying that viewers would like to see a video about her dream duffel and how it is packed and how she decorated her bag!  :-)   The other Video I am going to add in this post is her best slime recipe she has tried thus far...also her favorite to play with!  Air Dry Clay Slime made with model magic that she got for Christmas in an art kit.

Enjoy and thank you for supporting my tiny dancer!












Thank you for watching and Reading! 

Just a fellow Dance Mom....Dance Mommin' through Competition Season!

If you would like to see a certain video by my girl on her channel...let us know with a comment here or on her videos.  Example: Dream Duffel Video, Something about Dancing, Turn Board, Competition Costumes (after comp season of course), Hair/Makeup, or if you have an idea! 

Thank you!
Dance Mommin' Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment