Sunday, September 3, 2017

Makeup Products that are must haves for Dance!

Makeup Must Haves

I learned a lot (not everything...for sure) about makeup and hair last competition season.  I definitely feel more prepared for this year.  Of course, I do not yet know the Hair Style requirements yet.  :-)  (Praying it will be easy for me but I also love learning how to do new things.)

I learned when preparing to put makeup on my tiny dancer that primer was important for the eyelids to keep the eye shadow in place and go on smoother.  

Here is a favorite from Avon:  
 Eyeshadow Primer

Another fabulous item I just never got to purchase last year because I got the advice kinda late into the dance comp season is Makeup Setting Spray!  I have already purchased mine for my girl for this upcoming season.  Can't wait to use it as it takes sooo long to get all that makeup on.  Nice to know I have something to set it and keep the makeup in place!
Do you have your setting spray yet?  
Check it out here:


 Makeup Setting Spray

I will blog some more about Hair and Makeup in upcoming posts but I will leave it at these two fave must haves for dancers now.  I will add my fave Hair Spray is by Big Sexy (c) and it is the Spray and Play(c).  It was also recommended to use the Big Sexy (c) Powder Play (c). (I am not associated with Big Sexy just an excited customer that loves their products.)

Until next time...if you would like to search my Avon eStore and help a Dance Mom out or become an Avon Rep yourself and Join my team!  We can Dance Mom and Avon as a Team!  www.JoinMelanie.com (Reference if asked: MelanieR) 

Email with Questions to: BeautyByMelanieR@gmail.com

Visit my eStore 24/7:
www.MakeupCalling.com

Until Next Time:
Stay Strong Dance Moms...Keep on Dance Mommin'
A new Season STARTS This week for us!!! Yay!  6-7 classes per week for my tiny 7 year old dancer.  We are excited!

Dance Mom Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment